The last week has not been the kindest health wise to our family. Nothing serious, thankfully, but I really haven’t had the energy to do much of anything. Crafts, planning and writing have all but been a fleeting thought as I spent most my time trying to squeeze in just one more nap.
This weeks layout is another put together from kit leftovers, mainly Flamingo Paradise by Honey Suckle Planning. After being not well enough to do some of the things I had planned, I think I might just have to order some Canceled stickers (any excuse to buy more stickers, right?).
What I Used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Sticker kit – Flamingo Paradise, numbers, glitter headers, Afterpay, laptop, travelers notebook and scale stickers by Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Cleaning list, hydrate and wheelie bins stickers from Planner Stickers AU.
- Moon phase stickers from Witchcraft by Jessi.
- Date covers by Luscious Labels.
- Washi tape by Doodlebug Designs.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.