This weeks spread has been put together with leftovers from the Blush Celebration kit by Honeysuckle Planning. It was another kit that I purchased on sale that I wasn’t too sure about, but absolutely loved when it arrived. I also didn’t have enough numbers to fill in the week, so I had to improvise with a gold heart for Sunday.
I am getting excited to start working on some fun, spooky spreads for October. Three guesses who will be staking out their mailbox this week 😀
What I Used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Sticker kit – Blush Celebration, foil numbers, glitter headers and scale stickers by Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Cleaning list, hydrate, days of the week and wheelie bins stickers from Planner Stickers AU.
- Moon phase stickers from Witchcraft by Jessi.
- Trackers by Student Planning.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.