This week is all about Mermaids with the stunning Mermazing kit by Plan it Beautiful. The paper they use for their kits is so silky smooth and is wonderful to write on. It is also quite easy to stretch each of their ultimate kits over two weeks as they come with two sets of date covers, along with a huge variety of boxes, checklists and icons. The only problem I had this week with my layout is realising that I do not have enough mermaid washi in my stash.
What I Used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Mermazing sticker kit, exercise and pay-day stickers from Plan It Beautiful.
- Foil numbers, scale, Afterpay and washi tape stickers by Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Cleaning list and wheelie bins stickers from Planner Stickers AU.
- Moon phase stickers from Witchcraft by Jessi.
- Trackers by Student Planning.
- Kmart Run stickers by Luscious Labels.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.