This week I have another franken-style ‘zombie planning’ layout, thanks once again to Facebook de-stash groups. (If you are in Australia or New Zealand, you really should checkout Planner Destash Australia & New Zealand.)
I would love to use more panoramic stickers like this in future spreads – the only problem is that they are so beautiful, I wouldn’t want to write on them.
Also, mini road trip this week = super excited!
What I used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Kit purchased in destash by BYTE Prints.
- Glitter headers, Afterpay, laptop, scale, punch bag and foil numbers by Honeysuckle Planning.
- Exercise box, planner and pay-day stickers by Plan it Beautiful.
- Headers, laundry sticker and road trip stickers by Luscious Labels.
- Hydrate, cleaning list and wheelie bins by Planner Stickers AU.
- Moon phase stickers by Witchcraft by Jessi.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Trackers from Student Planning.
- Washi tape from The Reject Shop.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.