This weeks layout features a kit from Honeysuckle Planning. I wasn’t too sure about this kit at first as it isn’t really my style, but it was on special so I thought, why not? In the end, I was glad I did – as you can see from the end result. It looks even better after the ink and a few more stickers, although you will just have to trust me on that one.
What I Used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Sticker Kit – Floral (now retired), glitter headers, scale and Afterpay stickers by Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Pay day, cleaning list, wheelie bins and hydrate stickers from Planner Stickers AU.
- Crochet roses made by me.