Facebook planner destash groups are amazing! They are a great way to find budget planner supplies and discover new sticker designers – plus who doesn’t love recieving happy mail!
My spread from the last week has been created mainly using stickers I have purchased in destashes – a little bit of this, a little bit of that. I guess you could call it ‘Zombie Planning’. I love the result, especially the cute stickers from Doodlebug Designs.
What I used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Franken-sticker kit including headers, made up from destash stickers and kit leftovers.
- Glitter headers, Afterpay, mini planners, laptop, scale and gym icon stickers from Honeysuckle Planning.
- Donut washi tape by Doodlebug Designs, additional washi tape from Kmart.
- Kawaii Cream & Sugar stickers by Doodlebug Designs.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Trackers from Student Planning.
- Additional health & gym stickers are from Happy Planner stickers sheets, purchased in a destash.
- Photo props: Num Noms – Series 4.2 Mystery Pack and Shopkins Season 9 Wild Style.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.