This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.
To say that I am a huge Loki fan is an understatement. obsession might be the better term. Being obsessed, I needed to do a Loki themed planner spread – but I couldn’t find anything online that I liked. So I decided to have a go at making my first planner sticker kit.
The biggest thing I learnt making this kit is that different types of paper will give you different results. My first test prints were made using standard A4 copy paper with the colours being almost true to those on my screen, but when I printed them onto the sticker paper, the colours became more saturated.
Overall, I am happy with how they turned out, but I will be interesting to try different brands and types of sticker paper in the future and to see how much they vary.
What I used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Sticker Kit: Designed by me. Download for FREE HERE.
- Afterpay and scale stickers from Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Loki pens by Funko.
- Ooshies Loki pencil topper.