This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.
If you are not familiar with Minecraft, it is a sandbox style video game where you can dig (mine) and build (craft) your own uniquie world. My son Link is a huge fan. You can ask him almost anything about Minecraft and he will know the answer (his Minecraft fact for today is that cake can be used to power redstone). Here is my Mincraft themed spread for Link’s birthday week.
What I used:
- Filofax A5 Lockwood Zipped in Garnet.
- Inserts by Chasing Planner Peace.
- Sticker Kit: Free printables from Victoria Thatcher.
- Mini Minecraft stickers from Ju Ju All Over on Etsy.
- Glitter headers, Afterpay, birthday cake, scale and gym icon stickers from Honeysuckle Planning.
- Day Shift & Night Shift stickers from Studio Kylie.
- Trackers from Student Planning.
- Additional health & gym stickers are from Happy Planner stickers sheets, purchased in a destash.